This would be some small tips but may help you to get rid of wearing a too tight or too loose bra. Let check to see which reason below is your case
– Firstly, it can be seen that your bra may get shrinkage after several time of washing since its not really good fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.A stretchy bra could fit you well with enough compression without any discomfort and stands till for long time while a shrinkage bra can not come back to their first size and shape.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. There’s no difficulty to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, Obviously the old size will not fit you well.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
The impact of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to buy their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. It may be too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to various inconvenience.Some telltale signs that can be seen are: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 dimentions that you need to measure.
+ Firstly, take your band size: measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The tape should not be too tight or too loose and don’t forget to relax your body. Take the nearst whole number of a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively to get your band your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your bust. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. I think you could easily compare it with your old bra.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust measurement. And Check the measurement of standardized size:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, right?
– Check your old one: in case that you size of body are the same as it was, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: different kinds of bra (for example: sport bra, sleep bra, beachwear bra…) should have different measurement.
Hope that this writing would be informative for you