This note is for a simple way to measure your bra size. There are some reasons that leads to it:
– Firstly, did you notice that your bra may change its size and shape after time of using since its low quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good one. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. There’s no difficulty to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size has been changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with the way you measure your size.
To figurer out which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it make you feel uncomfortable. The discomfort may comes as the feeling that it’s too tight or too loose.For instant,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– There are 3 measurements that you need to take: strap, cup and band..
+ Firstly, Start with your band: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Take note for nearest whole number as a round. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Wrap your fullest part of your chest with the measuring tape. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to check the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Check the stardardized measurement on the bra size table:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s not too dificult, right?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could easily chooose the better one from the size table offered by the seller.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Buy branded bra as it’s hard to get error in parameter thanks to a better condition of quality controlling in industrial manufacturing.
+ Be sure to measure according to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this writing would be benefit for you